ARLINGTON, Va., Aug. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- CEB, now Gartner, today announced the formation of the CHRO Global Leadership Board. The Board is comprised of senior HR leaders from the world's top companies with expertise in HR, talent management and executive leadership. The CHRO Global Leadership Board convened by CEB, now Gartner, will play a major role in influencing and advancing the HR community as these leaders – who represent nearly a trillion dollars in revenue – identify and analyze emerging HR trends and share this knowledge with their peers.
The CHRO Global Leadership Board will advance the mission of defining, enabling, and sharing best practices in HR, by focusing on three pillars:
- Defining the World-Class CHRO: To set the standard of excellence for the chief human resources officer role and coach the next generation of HR leaders to meet it
- Developing the Workforce of the Future: To ensure CEOs and Boards understand the top labor market trends and apply them to attract, retain and develop talent
- Enabling Business Growth: To harness the power of analytics and processes by embedding talent data and culture insights into the everyday business decisions of leaders
The Board will be guided in its efforts by an advisory panel of CEOs. The insights and deliverables created in each pillar will be broadly shared with HR executives around the world.
"We know that talent is the single largest driver of corporate performance and, ultimately, it determines which organizations will succeed or fail," said Aaron Kissel, group leader, HR practice, CEB, now Gartner. "We are tapping senior HR leaders from the world's top companies to come together and serve as the voice of the industry to ensure that the HR community remains at the forefront of new trends and harnesses its collective ability to make an impact on the workforce of today and tomorrow."
"The opportunity to create fresh, relevant peer-to-peer guidance and insights for the HR industry is critical in driving business growth and cultivating new talent," said Ken Carrig, chairman, CHRO Global Leadership Board convened by CEB, now Gartner. "I am pleased to serve in such an important leadership role and to have a place to partner with my peers in sharing best practices and developing potential scenarios and tools for future HR leaders."
In pursuit of its mission to advance the HR community, the Board will coordinate with other associations to collaborate on mutual areas of focus.
The following are the founding members of the CHRO Global Leadership Board convened by CEB, now Gartner:
- Ken Carrig, Chairman, CHRO Global Leadership Board; CHRO (Emeritus), SunTrust Bank
- Kevin Cox, Co-Chair; CHRO, American Express Company
- Ceree Eberly, Co-Chair; SVP & Chief People Officer (Emeritus), The Coca-Cola Company
- Abbe Luersman, CHRO, Ahold Delhaize
- Angie Freeman, CHRO, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Ashley Goldsmith, Chief People Officer, Workday, Inc.
- Carol Surface, Ph.D., CHRO, Medtronic plc
- Cynthia Trudell, EVP, Human Resources & CHRO, PepsiCo, Inc.
- Daniel Marsili, CHRO, Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- Didier Charreton, Group Director, Human Resources, Anglo American plc
- Fiona Cicconi, EVP, Human Resources, AstraZeneca
- Jim Williams, SVP, CHRO, Polaris Industries Inc.
- Jodee Kozlak, SVP, Global Human Resources, Alibaba Group
- Kevin Barr, SVP, Human Resources, Terex Corporation
- Lisa M. Buckingham, EVP Chief Human Resource Officer, Lincoln Financial Group
- Loren Heeringa, SVP & CHRO, Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- Marcia Morales-Jaffe, Former Chief People Officer, PayPal, Inc.
- Martha Delehanty, SVP, Human Resources, Verizon Communications Inc.
- Melinda Guerra-Reeves, SVP, Human Resources, Direct Energy
- Michael D'Ambrose, SVP, Chief Human Resources Officer, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Nazneen Razi, SVP, CHRO, Health Care Service Corporation
- Regís Mulot, EVP, Global Human Resources, Staples, Inc.
- Roberto Di Bernardini, Head of Global Human Resources, Banco Santander
- Stephanie Lundquist, EVP & CHRO, Target Corporation
- Tracy Keogh, CHRO, HP Inc.
To learn more visit https://www.cebglobal.com/human-resources/chro-global-leadership-board.html.
About CEB, Now Gartner
Leading organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner, CEB best practices and technology solutions equip clients with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. More information is available at gartner.com/ceb.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceb-convenes-first-chro-global-leadership-board-300503009.html
Mary Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 (571) 303-6481